The following Anybus CompactCom B40-bricks are available:
Versatile interface, select the desired Ethernet-protocol via download
Anybus CompactCom B40 - For both general or demanding high performance applications
- Combines major fieldbus networks with high performance real-time Industrial Ethernet
- Common Ethernet module allows you to download your chosen Ethernet protocol to the module
- Unique way of handling device profile integration (Drive, Motion, Semi, Others)
- Safety ready - Can be combined with the IXXAT SafeT100 to provide implementation of safety networks
- Uses network encryption technologies to keep your devices safe and secure
- 1st generation CompactCom 30-series available for additional networks
Award winning technology giving best-in-class performance
The cutting-edge Anybus CompactCom B40-serie is based on the Anybus CompactCom NP40 technology – a multi-protocol network processor used within millions of devices globally.
Anybus NP40 handles the complete communication and provides high performance for real-time applications. As a result, the B40 series is extremely suitable for both general purpose and for high-end applications with large I/O data transfer, fast network cycles and synchronization demands
B40 Brick Connector Boards
The B40 Brick is mounted on the host PCB to o enable communication with the chosen network. The module can be secured using two M3 screws
B40 series offers a free choice of connection to the desired network. We offer ready-made connector boards – including Physical network layer - for all supported networks in order to facilitate the design-in.
Connection can easily be made with a different network, by replacing both the B40 Brick and the connector board.
- Easy mounting, pluggable and solderable male strip connector
- Standard connector and standard network signals thanks to the built-in physical layer
- Safe and secure mounting of the brick interface to the host PCB design
- Full connector flexibility on the network side