Embedded Bluetooth interface
M30 Bluetooth plug-in module for Anybus-CC communication slot
The module is used as a transparent wireless communication link between the automation device and a Bluetooth host. For the configuration of the Bluetooth features, the module supports standard AT-Command sets. The module is equipped with an internal antenna, using the serial channel of the application interface only.
Forward compatible with M40
The CompactCom 40-series modules support the same APIs as the 30-series Modules. This means, if you are already using or want to combine the Bluetooth with 40-series embedded Industrial Ethernet modules, it's possible to support both a mixture of CompactCom 30-series and 40-series modules within your embedded industrial device.
Features and benefits
- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Standard application hardware interfaces: 8-bit parallel and serial
Bluetooth Slave Interface
- Passive module w/o procesor
- Completely transparent serial Bluetooth serial Interface
- Module Identification against the application
- Physical layer converter for Bluetooth
New applications or designs
Although CompactCom 30 series is fully available and supported by HMS with network updates and maintenance, we recommend the new CompactCom 40 series for new designs, especially for Industrial Ethernet versions.
|52 x 50 x 22 mm
51 x 37 x 16 mm (without housing)}
|-40 to +70 °C
-40 to +85 °C (without housing)
|3.3 VDC, ±0.15 VDC
|Integrated on front (with housing), via application interface (without housing).
Indicates Module Status and Network Status.
|N/A, build-in antenna
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|PCB mount (hook-on) or mounting clip (without housing), electrical via CompactFlash connector
|CE, CULUS, RoHS