FSoE Master/Slave Stack
FailSafe over EtherCAT (FSoE) protocol software
The FSoE software allows parallel instantiation, both for slave and master functionality, providing a multitude of communication options for the safe application. The clearly structured interfaces of the FSoE software also enables the use of different, non- safe EtherCAT communication interfaces, such as the HMS Anybus CompactCom modules.
- Operating system independent - Runs with and without operating system
- Simple connection to an insecure EtherCAT communication module through abstraction layers
- Simplified integration and re-certification on any target system via included unit test suites and safety manual
- Multiple instances enable the parallel integration of master and slaves on one device
- Designed for applications according to IEC 61508 up to SIL-3
|Supported standards||FSoE specification ETG.5100 S (R) V1.2.0|
|Supported platforms||PC demo, TÜV pre-certified, Conformance tested|
Single Product License
Product Line License
Offering technical support within the scope of an extra charged maintenance contract. This includes technical support and consultation regarding the use of FSoE preferably by e-mail or the direct support by a developer at Ixxat or at customer site.
Consultation regarding the usage of FSoE as well as concept and specification questions for safety relevant product or system solution.
Hardware and software development services
As development partner we support you at the implementation and portation of FSoE at the development of safety applications and safety hardware as well as at the certification. At this, you can benefit from our comprehensive FSoE know-how and our competence in the development of safety hardware and software.