The following Anybus CompactCom M40-modules are available:
Versatile interface, select the desired Ethernet-protocol via download
Anybus CompactCom M40 - For both general or demanding high performance applications
- Combines major fieldbus networks with high performance real-time Industrial Ethernet
- Common Ethernet module allows you to download your chosen Ethernet protocol to the module
- Unique way of handling device profile integration (Drive, Motion, Semi, Others)
- Safety ready - Can be combined with the IXXAT SafeT100 to provide implementation of safety networks
- Uses network encryption technologies to keep your devices safe and secure
- 1st generation CompactCom 30-series available for additional networks
Award winning technology giving best-in-class performance
The cutting-edge Anybus CompactCom M40-serie is based on the Anybus CompactCom NP40 technology – a multi-protocol network processor used within millions of devices globally.
Anybus NP40 handles the complete communication and provides high performance for real-time applications. As a result, the M40 series is extremely suitable for both general purpose and for high-end applications with large I/O data transfer, fast network cycles and synchronization demands
More about CompactCom Modules
Easy module mounting
The electrical connection to the system board takes place via a CompactFlash-connector. However, the CompactCom host connector is specially designed for the assembly of all CompactCom modules.
- It has extended slide-in arms with guiding so that the module will easily slide into place
- It has an extra security so that a module can not be pressed 'over' the connector pins
Because the connector is specially designed for CompactCom Anybus modules, it provides an easy and safe installation of a module.
The CompactCom modules are mechanically anchored to the motherboard so that the Host Connector is never physically loaded when connecting network cables.
With or without housing
For greater flexibility, we offer all Anybus CompactCom modules with or without the robust plastic housing. Modules without housing offer the flexibility of Anybus CompactCom without the end user can switch modules or knows about the technology used.
Available modules with M12 connectors, and without housing, offer the ability to comply to protection class IP67.