Embedded CANopen slave interface
Anybus CompactCom M30 CANopen plug-in module
Process data is accessed from the CANopen network as process data objects (PDO), and ADIs (Parameter Data) are available via acyclic read/write services. Diagnostic functionality is provided via the generic Diagnostic Object.
Forward compatible with M40
The CompactCom 40-series modules support the same APIs as the 30-series Modules. This means, if you are already using or want to combine the CANopen with 40-series embedded Industrial Ethernet modules, it's possible to support both a mixture of CompactCom 30-series and 40-series modules within your embedded industrial device.
Features and benefits
- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- CiA pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Standard application hardware interfaces: 8-bit parallel and serial
CANopen Slave Interface
- Complete CANopen device implementation (slave)
- Automatic CANopen-Baudrate (10 - 1000 kBit/s)
- Standard CAN High-speed interface via integrated galvanic isolation
- Generic EDS file available
New applications or designs
Although CompactCom 30 series is fully available and supported by HMS with network updates and maintenance, we recommend the new CompactCom 40 series for new designs, especially for Industrial Ethernet versions.
|Dimensions (L•B•H)||52 x 50 x 22 mm
51 x 37 x 16 mm (without housing)}
|Operating temperature||-40 to +70 °C
-40 to +85 °C (without housing)
|Power requirement||3.3 VDC, ±0.15 VDC|
|Application Interface||8-bit parallel
|Profile support||Generic device|
|LED indication||Integrated on front (with housing), via application interface (without housing).
Indicates Module Status and Network Status.
|Connectors||1x 9-pin Sub-D9 male|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||PCB mount (hook-on) or mounting clip (without housing), electrical via CompactFlash connector|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|