Twincomm attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and processes the personal data provided to it with the necessary care according to the European GDPR guidelines. This privacy statement describes how Twincomm handles the personal data it processes:
- Nature of the personal data that Twincomm processes;
- Why Twincomm needs your data;
- How long does Twincomm store your data?
- With whom does Twincomm share your data?
- Website visit, Cookies and Google Analytics;
- View, modify or delete your data;
1. Nature of the personal data processed by Twincomm
Twincomm processes personal data about you because you purchase products or services from us and / or because you provide them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
For our newsletter we only store your e-mail address.
2. Why Twincomm needs your data?
Twincomm processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your order
- Executing our projects
- To support you in the use of our products or services
- Sending our newsletters and/or brochures
- To be able to call you if necessary in order to be able to optimally perform our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To order goods and services from you
3. How long does Twincomm store your data?
Twincomm will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
4. With whom does Twincomm share your information?
Twincomm only provides information to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. If this information is exchanged with third parties, you will be informed about this.
5. Website visit, Cookies and Google Analytics
Twincomm only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
6. View, modify or delete your data
You have the right to request access to your own personal data. You can request the personal data, view them and have them corrected if necessary. In certain cases and if there are good reasons for doing so, you can ask to delete your personal data. You can request this via our contact page.
Data can only be deleted if your relationship with Twincomm has ended. If you are a customer or supplier, you will not be able to claim the deletion of data if these prove necessary in order to cooperate or if there are urgent grounds for keeping records. In such a case we will inform you of this.
Twincomm takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via our contact page.
This page was last modified on May 23rd, 2018 (version 2.0)