Embedded BACnet/IP slave interface
Anybus CompactCom M30 BACnet/IP plug-in module
The BACnet/IP protocol is based on the UDP/IP protocol. The communication profile is the B-ASC with data sharing support for analog, binary and multi state value objects types. The module also support Change of Value notifications and Alarm/Event functionality.
In addition, the module supports web functions such as a WebServer for creating Dynamic Webpages which include reading & writing of ADIs and process data, Email sending and FTP for downloading of user webpages. Through the socket interface the module provides the possibility to implement other TCP/UDP protocols using the modules TCP/IP stack.
Forward compatible with M40
The CompactCom 40-series modules support the same APIs as the 30-series Modules. This means, if you are already using or want to combine the bacnet.png with 40-series embedded Industrial Ethernet modules, it's possible to support both a mixture of CompactCom 30-series and 40-series modules within your embedded industrial device.
Features and benefits
- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- B-ASC for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Standard application hardware interfaces: 8-bit parallel and serial
bacnet.png Slave Interface
- Complete BACnet/IP implementation, support the profile B-ASC with data sharing functionality
- Analog, binary and multi state value object types supported
- Ethernet 100 Mbit/s full-duplex with build-in 2-port switch via integrated galvanic isolation
- Built-in web server, FTP server, email client, TCP / UDP socket interface
New applications or designs
Although CompactCom 30 series is fully available and supported by HMS with network updates and maintenance, we recommend the new CompactCom 40 series for new designs, especially for Industrial Ethernet versions.
|52 x 50 x 22 mm
51 x 37 x 16 mm (without housing)}
|-40 to +70 °C
-40 to +85 °C (without housing)
|3.3 VDC, ±0.15 VDC
|Integrated on front (with housing), via application interface (without housing).
Indicates Module Status and Network Status.
|2x RJ45 100 Mbit/s
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|PCB mount (hook-on) or mounting clip (without housing), electrical via CompactFlash connector
|CE, CULUS, RoHS