CAN PC-interfaces by IXXAT
A complete family of CAN PC interfaces for all applications.
- CAN 2.0A/B (Standard 11- / Extended 29-bit ID)
- Bus speeds up to 1 Mb / sec @ 100% bus load
- CAN-FD optionally available
- Drivers for Windows (32/64-bit), Linux, QNX and VxWorks
- APIs for CANopen and J1939 are available as extra
- Comes standard with canAnalyser Mini bus monitor
USB-to-CAN V2 series
The popular and robust USB to CAN interface. Flexible in use, everywhere and always CAN access.
- 1x of 2x CAN High-Speed with galvanic isolation
- Budget variant without galvanic isolation
- Also avalaible with CAN-FD, CAN Low Speed or LIN
CANblue II – Bluetooth
Connect wirelessly to CAN via Bluetooth or bridge multiple CAN networks wireless.
- CAN Bluetooth to PC or Android Tablet
- Brdige CAN wireless to second CANblue
- Range up to 200m
- Versions available with internal or external antenna
PCI and PCIe interface boards
PC boards in all known form factors; PCI, PCI Express and PCI 104. These boards are real work horses, designed for for many years and continuous use.
- 1x to 4x CAN High-Speed, optional with galvanic isolation
- With or with-out built-in microcontroller for real-time network handling
- Modular design, easily expandable
- Also available with CAN-FD, CAN Low Speed and LIN
PCIexpress Mini Interface
Super compact PCIexpress Mini CAN interface. Makes CAN interfaces possible in extremely small controllers.
- 1x or 2x CAN
- Optional galvanic isolation
- Comes with short cables for CAN connectors
Each IXXAT PC interface comes with canAnalyser Mini, a handy CAN message monitor for Windows.
- Monitor received messages
- Send single and cyclic messages
- Suitable for CAN (Std and Ext), CAN-FD and LIN
Each IXXAT PC interface comes with the default driver set for interface control, including an extensive API for communicating with CAN, CAN-FD or LIN.
- VCI driver for Windows (XP through W10 and 32/64 bit)
- ECI driver for Linux. QNX, INtime and VxWorks
- SocketCAN Driver for Linux